May Day is coming. The holiday will be observed from 2019 May 1 (Wed) to 2019 May 4 (Sat).
1) For undergraduates who have classes with their Chinese peers:
April 28 (Sun): follow Thursday timetable of the 10th week
May 5 (Sun): follow Friday timetable of the 10th week.
Others please double check with your department regarding course schedules by April 25.
If you have further questions regarding schedule changes, please reach out to your department directly.
2) After the holiday, summer schedule will be observed (starting time of the first afternoon class: 2:00 PM). Please refer to this page for detailed information http://www.istudy.sdu.edu.cn/en/?c=content&a=show&id=1460
In order to have an enjoyable holiday, please pay close attention to the following reminders:
1. While travelling, please be safe and try not to travel alone. Pay attention to your property and personal safety.
2. Obey the traffic rules and pay close attention to traffic safety.
3. Excessive drinking and creating trouble is forbidden. Do not ride/drive motor vehicles after drinking alcohol.
4. The use of electrical appliances that violate regulations and using open fire are not allowed in the dormitory. Please pay attention to fire safety in order to prevent personal belongings from being stolen. Avoid fire and water leakage, make sure that the doors and windows are closed and the power and water are turned off when leaving the dormitory.
5. Students who stay on campus should keep the normal order of the dormitory and daily schedule. Making noises and accommodating others in the dormitory are also forbidden. If found to violate these provisions students will be severely punished.
6. If you plan to leave the city where your campus is situated in, please register at the following location before you leave:
- Central Campus: Reception desk, International Student’s Apartment No. 2 Building
- Qingdao Campus: Fenghuang Building # 6/ Building # 9, Reception Desk.
Central Campus: 18253108925
Baotuquan Campus: 18265415127
Qingdao Campus: 15666422275
7. If you leave China, please register in the local police station within 24 hours upon re-entry in China (Note: for students who live in Central Campus, they can be registered at :International Apartment Building #2, Reception Desk.